Dr Pradeep Sethi is a pioneer of the popular Direct Hair Transplant (DHT®) technique and cofounder of Eugenix Hair Sciences, headquartered in New Delhi, India and is devoted solely to the practice of hair transplantation. Eugenix has branches in Mumbai, Gurugram, Dehradun and Bhubaneswar, where Dr Pradeep personally provides consultations and procedures to prospective and existing patients.
He is a qualified dermatologist from the most prestigious medical institute of India, AIIMS (New Delhi). After passing out from AIIMS, he pursued a successful practice of skin, laser and other aesthetic procedures in Dehradun and Rishikesh from 2008 till 2012. In 2012, he co-authored the revolutionary technique of Direct Hair Transplant (DHT® - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3764754/) which is a modified version of the traditional FUE technique, and decided to focus solely on the practice of hair restoration then onwards. Since then, with a strong belief in precision of his work, and driven completely by Science, Ethics and Innovation in his practice, he has completed over 4500 surgeries with the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry.
He loves taking on challenging cases and has successfully treated a substantial number of Grade VII patients. He believes that there’s a science and art to the practice of hair transplantation. While he is an accomplished scientist, his artistry is visible in the cases of hairline corrections and attending the patients with poor donor areas and successfully giving them full coverage through beard and body hair transplant.
In 2016, he started the first ever fellowship in hair transplant in India, in association with Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL). In 2018, he was appointed as the honorary professor for the subject of hair transplantation for DY Patil University, Mumbai. In an endeavour to educate the next generation of hair transplant professionals, he co-authored the book “Step by Step Hair Transplantation” to bring his years of expertise and knowledge to new aspirant hair surgeons. The book received praises and accolades from peers across the world.
For his contributions to the field of science and humanity, he has been recipient of awards such as “Pride of Odisha”, “Best Citizen of India” and “Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in India” by The Hospital Management Show & CIMS Healthcare Excellence Award 2017.
MBBS, MD (AIIMS, New Delhi)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS)
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Indian Association of Cutaneous and Laser Surgeons (IACLS)
- Dermatopathology Society of India (DSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Co-authored book “Step by Step Hair Transplantation” in 2018
- Sethi P, Bansal A. Direct hair transplantation: A modified follicular unit extraction technique. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2013;6:100-5.
- Sharma VK, Sethi PK, Dogra PN, Singh U, Das P. Primary tuberculosis of glans penis after intravesical Bacillus Calmette Guerin immunotherapy. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2011 Jan-Feb;77(1):47-50.
- Sethi PK, Khandpur S, Sharma VK. Randomized open comparative trial of dexamethasone-cyclophosphamide pulse and daily oral cyclophosphamide versus cyclophosphamide pulse and daily oral prednisolone in pemphigus vulgaris. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2009 Sep-Oct; 75(5): 476-82.
- Khandpur S, Sethi PK, Sharma VK, Das P. An atypical presentation of erythema induratum. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2008 Sep-Oct;74(5):505-6.
- Kumar J, Kumar A, Sethi P, Gupta S. The dot-in-circle sign of mycetoma on MRI. Diagn Interv Radiol 2007; 13:193–195.
- Adequate Coverage of grade 7 baldness with scalp and beard grafts, ISHRS, 2018
- Graft implantation in Premade slits with dull needle implanter, ISHRS, 2018
- Trichology updates, IADVL, Delhi, 2018
- Hair line designs, Aesthetics, Delhi, 2018
- Updates in Hair transplantation, Mid DERMACON, Delhi, 2018
- Female Hair Transplant, 2017, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), Bangalore
- Female hair transplantation, Hair risers, Chandigarh, 2017
- Hair transplant updates, Trichology update, Mumbai, 2017
- Hair transplant workshop, mid DERMACON 2016, ODISHA
- Hair transplant workshop, ACSICON, Kolkatta, 2016
- Hair transplant workshop, CUTICON, Bareily, 2016
- Graft Implantation in Premade Slits by Dull Implanter, 2015, ACSICON (Association of cutaneous Surgeons of India), Bangalore
- Hair transplant workshop, Bareily, 2015
- Direct Hair Transplantation, 2014, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), New Delhi
- Art and science of modern hair transplantation, 2014, DERMACON
- Hair transplantation in Dermatology, ACSICON, 2013
- Benefits of Immediate Hair Transplantation, 2012, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), Aurangabad
The IAHRS is an organization whose membership is limited exclusively to state-of-the-art hair restoration surgeons. The IAHRS is the patient’s advocate, the ethical physician’s voice, and the standard for the profession.