Dr. Daniel McGrath is Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, one of less than 200 hair replacement surgeons around the world to have achieved this level of expertise.
A graduate of Nova Southern University with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree, he performed his General Surgery Residency at Botsford General Hospital before entering into private practice.
Suffering from male pattern hair loss since his mid twenties Dr. McGrath underwent hair restoration surgery and was so impressed with the results and current techniques that he began a year long Hair Transplantation Fellowship under the tutelage of some of the worlds leading surgeons. Less than 20 hair surgeons worldwide have dedicated the time and energy to refine their skills through a fellowship program.
Today, Dr. McGrath has dedicated his practice to the art of hair restoration surgery for both men and women. Dr. McGrath also performs the specialized techniques of Facial Aesthetics including eyebrow ,eyelash,moustache sideburn and beard hair transplantation.
My love of cosmetic surgery and the joy of being able to change someones life for the better brings me constant enthusiasm and pleasure on a daily basis.
• American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice, Diplomate
• National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
• Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
• Hair Transplantation Fellowship, Ziering Medical, Newport Beach, California
• Residency, General Surgery, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
Internship Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
• Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
• Bachelor’s Degree, Florida State University
• International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgeons
• American Osteopathic Association
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Medical Association
• American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
• American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Texas osteopathic medical association
• Redding Medical Center, Medical Records Department Chairperson 1994-1996
• Redding medical Center, Executive Committee, 1994
• Shasta Independent Physicians Association, President, 1996-1997
Developed the revolutionary Palone Procedure for skin rejuvenation.
Medical Director /Consulting Physician multiple cosmetic facilities southern california.
Dr. Dan McGrath is recommended by The American Hair Loss Association
The IAHRS is an organization whose membership is limited exclusively to state-of-the-art hair restoration surgeons. The IAHRS is the patient’s advocate, the ethical physician’s voice, and the standard for the profession.